Are you looking for that unique look that makes your vehicle stand out from the rest? Hoping to get more ground clearance, bring the front of your vehicle even with the back, or drop it all the way to the ground? If so, you’ll definitely want to check out the selection of custom lift, leveling and drop kits at our shop.
Monroe Tire & Service supplies lift, level and drop kits to customers in Shelby and Cleveland County, as well as surrounding areas. Custom kits upgrade vehicle appearance and performance. If you’re looking for the perfect lift, leveling or lowering kit for your vehicle, call us at (865) 688-1822 to get started
Ask A Question About Lifts
Jack Your Ride Up High With a Lift Kit from Our Shop
When you’re thinking about a lift, level, or drop kit, stop by and speak to a member of our staff. We’ll ask you a few questions to get a feel for the type of kit you’re looking for. One of these custom kits will give you more ground clearance, give you room for larger tires, or make the front level with the back. Your wish is our command.
You’ll Want a Suspension Lift if you Plan to:
1. Increase ground clearance and performance
2. Alter steering geometry
3. Add a more aggressive look to your truck, Jeep®, or SUV
4. If you just want to change your vehicle’s look and add larger tires, a body lift kit will do the trick. When you buy a lift kit from All American Tire & Wheel, it will be installed by expert technicians.
Body lift kits:
1. Raise the body of your truck, Jeep®, or SUV off the frame
2. Provide a cost-effective way to alter your vehicle without changing the steering and suspension geometry
3. Our technicians will match your vehicle with only the ideal lift kit. We will never install a 6” lift if your vehicle can only accommodate a 3” lift.
For the problem of an uneven vehicle, that is the front not being level with the back, a leveling kit should offer a quick fix.
1. Bringing the front of the vehicle to the same level as the rear
2. Improved towing and hauling capabilities of your car, truck, or SUV
3. Added space to accommodate larger wheels or tires
Whether it’s more ground clearance you need, or you just want larger tires, we’ve got the lift or leveling kit you’re looking for. Call us now at (865) 688-1822 for more information. We can assist with your custom accessory or electronics needs, too. Call or stop by today.